Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Stroll Through Seoul

War(!) Museum. Supposedly a really neat place. It was some sort of holiday when we showed up, so this is all we saw.



Streets of Seoul, treed and barb wired!



A perfect example of nonsensical English phrases Koreans like to come up with and plaster on their cars, shirts and storefronts. This place sold big, baggy imitation American clothes.



Mmm, you can almost smell the smog! Well, almost. If you've never been to Korea then you can't even imagine the amazing array of odors that place produces. Every single day I was there I smelled something that I am sure that I'd never smelled before. Somehow, though, this picture makes me really miss Korea. I miss walking through the streets of Seoul, through the subway system, reading the signs on the streets, ducking into a market in an alleyway, marveling at all the crazy things happening. Oh and god do I miss the FOOD!!!!


2 comments:

Middle Child said...

I have not travelled much so its good to see others photos rather than the commercial crap. Thanks

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Excellent...Keep them coming.